Infer s.r.o. is a company that plays a significant role in the field of Mechanical Engineering. We specialise in supplying products to the energy, petrochemical, water management, and automotive markets as well as, refineries. Our range of products includes piping systems, technological assemblies, valves, and metallurgical material.
The products and services we provide are as follows:
- delivery of turnkey piping systems and valves, technical
documentation (production and assembly) included
- prefabrication of piping and steel structures
- pressure vessels
- pressure testing and NDT
- delivery of metallurgical material
- thermal processing
Customer satisfaction is Infer s.r.o. company’s main priority,
which is why we deal with every order individually and
with great precision.
330 17 Chotíkov
District Plzeň-sever, Pilsen Region
Phone number: +420 720 982 749
PIPING COMPONENTS AND ASSEMBLIES
Our primary focus is supply of piping assemblies and individual piping components. Our customers can choose from a wide range of pipes, fittings, elbows, reductions, T-pieces, flanges, valves, hollow sections and other components. We also provide turnkey projects: technical documentation (production and assembly), delivery, pre-fabrication, assembly, and quality documentation.
Because our company delivers products worldwide, we are able to adapt to any type of demand, including requests for replacement of old technology or for assembly of new equipment. Everything is taken care of from initial design to final setup.
- Boiler seamless pipes according to EN (stainless, carbon, alloy)
- Seamless pipes according to ASTM/ASME (stainless, carbon, alloy)
- Pipes for chemical and petrochemical use (stainless, carbon, alloy)
- Boiler pipes welded (carbon)
- Pipes for hydraulic lines (seamless)
- Pipes for hydraulic cylinders
- Heat resistant pipes
- Precision pipes (seamless and welded)
- Flanges (stainless, carbon, alloy)
- We usually deliver flanges together with bolts, nuts, base plates and
gaskets, depending on each customer’s requirements.
(stainless, carbon, alloy)
- Elbows seamless and welded
- Bends seamless and welded
We also offer:
If requested, we can perform the following pipe fitting services: cutting into accurate lengths, bending, side and end notching and machining, and surface finishing.
The engineering process involves processing of projects, designs and calculations for technological equipment and structures.
In this area, we provide the following services:
- Structural analysis of piping
- Calculations for special structures
- Pipe spool calculations and drawings
- Design of piping components
- Construction of pressure vessels and tanks
- Testing and inspection plan
- Processing of project documentation for piping systems
Additionally, in case of interest, we will ensure the implementation of the project itself.
Our customers are provided with complex services during the actual project realisation.u.
Precise and high-quality machining is the pride of our company.
We use conventional and CNC machines.
Turning: from Ø 6mm to Ø 680mm.
Milling: a wide range with maximum table dimensions of1800 × 1800mm.
Surface grinding: maximum workpiece dimensions of 600 × 200mm.
Cylindrical grinding: up to Ø 250mm.
Thread rolling: thread Ø up to 40mm depending on the material and type of thread.
Cutting: up to Ø 450mm.
- Metal shot blasting
We also deliver small and medium carbon and stainless steel weldments that are produced using design documentation provided by the customer.
- TIG using a non-consumable electrode with protective gas shield
- MIG/MAG using consumable solid or tubular electrodes with protective gas shield
- MMA manual metal arc welding using a flux shielded electrode
WPQR and WPS WPQR and WPS welding documentation, welding plan,weld log sheet, relevant welder certifications.
Our welding process is in compliance with the ČSN EN ISO 3834 and ASME B31.1 norms.
We also provide the following:
- Cutting into precisee lengths
- Pipe and sheet metal bending baseed on desings
- End and side notching
- Other machining
- Surface finishing
All our products undergo technical inspection from the initial delivery of material to the incoming finished product inspection. The quality management system of our company is in compliance with the ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009 norm.
9001:2009 norm. We deliver all products with attestation of production material 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2., and a dimensional results report in paper or digital form. In the case of welding projects, we can also provide full quality documentation, including the relevant WPQR, WPS, welding plan and NDT testing.
Our quality management system includes structure and quality control of materials using the handheld DELTA ED-XRF x-ray spectrometer. We also perform very accurate and fast non-destructive chemical analysis of materials with the percent composition of identified elements in compliance with the material norm or the equivalent thereof (EN, DIN, CSN, ASME).
PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
Our products are packed in standard cardboard boxes or laid on pallets. If required, we can also deliver products in overseas packaging (wooden boxes; 20ft and 40ft containers).
Our deliveries follow INCOTERMS 2010 and we can organise delivery at place according to the terms of this regulation.